Goin’ Deep Charters is all-inclusive. All you need to bring is:
- Food and beverages
- Sunscreen, hat and jacket
- A camera
- Non slip footwear. No flip flops or black rubber soles
- Barefooting is not permitted
- Canned Beer in moderation
- Tuna, Marlin, Maui, Wahoo: 12-hour trip $1200.00
- Tuna chunking $1200.00
- Sharking in the deep $1200.00
Twenty-two hr. overnight trip $1500.00
- Tuna, Swordfish, Tile and Snowey Grouper
These overnight trips are for the serious offshore angler.
We leave the dock about noon and when we reach the fishing grounds troll ’til dark.
Then chunk all night for tuna swordfish and deep drop for tile fish and snowy grouper
Chincoteague Bay Bottom Fishing
- Flounder, Croaker, Seabass, Drum and Bluefish
- 4 hrs $200.00
- 6 hrs $250.00
In Bay Shark Fish – After July 15th
- Day Shark fishing $250.00
- Night Shark fishing $400.00
Wildlife and Sightseeing
$50.00 Hr. –2 hr minimum
Maximum of four people on wildlife and nature tours
For special tournament rates contact the crew
Special Makeup trips
Several times a year we put together offshore makeup trips
Please contact us for these special trips.
$200.00 per person – six fisherman
All repeat customers will receive a 5% percent discount
Active duty military 10% discount excluding offshore tuna and Shark trips
We will make every effort to accommodate Disabled and handicapped anglers. Contact us.
Please note with the uncertainty of fuel costs the following will apply
$4.00/ $4.25 gal add $25.00 to daily rate
above $4.25 add $50.00
above $4.50 add $75.00
A 15% deposit is required on all bookings
The captains reserves the right to cancel the trip for weather or safety reasons. All deposits will be returned promptly.